TORQUE CHECK - Handheld Torque Controller
TORQUE CHECK is a portable and efficient system designed to give operators and calibration teams a way to measure torque and check the accuracy of any torque testers, including directly on capping heads.
Easy to use, simply install TORQUE CHECK on the torque tester, cap, or under the capping head and turn slowly and smoothly in either the opening or closing direction.
· Digital display
· Measures in both opening and closing directions
· Measuring range: 00.00 to 60.00 Kgf.cm
· 2 Measuring modes (continuous, peak)
· Units: Kgf.cm / Inch.lbs / N.m / N.cm
· Accuracy: ± 0.5 % of full scale
· Stores measurements, with curves
· Downloading / Transfer via USB (PC)
· Delivered with ASTM certificate
· Transport case
· 110 / 230 V - 50/60 Hz
· Designed to spec based on customer drawings
· Built-in battery 3H
· Size range: Minimum diameter 35 mm / Minimum height 60mm
· Weight: 0.5 kg
· Ready to be installed on torque testers, caps, or under capping head
· Enables better control of capping heads
· No more dismantling!