CO2EASY / CO2EASY DIGITAL-D CO2 Measuring Device
Simple CO2 tester for bottles and cans
For consistent quality and taste of all types of carbonated drinks, the critical parameter is the CO2 (carbon dioxide) content in the liquid.
Our CO2EASY measuring devices are a standard piece of equipment and widely used in breweries and in the non-alcoholic beverage industry for the frequent measuring of CO2 content after production. The CO2EASY DIGITAL-T device includes a digital thermometer.
It allows a fast and accurate determination of the CO2 content in beer and carbonated drinks upon puncturing the cap.
• Pressure units: Bar / MPa (dual graduation)
• Temperature units: °C
• Measurement range: 0 - 6 Bar
• Resolution: 0.1 Bar / 0.01 Bar
• Temperature: 0 - 50 °c
• Resolution: 0.1°C
• Sample height range: 50 mm - 330 mm
• Bottle diameter: maximum 90 mm
• Dimension: 140 (L) x 200 (W) x 430 (H) mm
• Net weight: 2 kg