CO2-CS Automatic CO2 Calculating System
To efficiently measure the CO2 content of the bottles
The CO2-CS Automatic CO2 Calculating System is an innovative and full-featured automatic CO2 content calculating system newly developed by AT2E. With its innovative shaking system and modern design, is safe and efficient for the operator. The integrated touchscreen design offers a user-friendly operating process and accurate measuring information.
- Fully automatic system – it’s easy to get the CO2 content simply by inserting the sample into the system while the remaining procedures, including puncture, sealing, shaking, displaying and venting, is carried out automatically.
- Stainless steel design – more durable and sturdy when testing.
- Innovative shaking method – Allows the shaking of the sample and the CO2 evolution to be more consistent, generating a more accurate measurement. With its innovative, rugged design, it avoids the standard mechanical maintenance problems that frequently occur on typical rotary shakers. The unit is built to last.
- Safety design – the whole shaking process is carried out inside the protective chamber to avoid potential operator injuries.
- PLC & Touchscreen equipped –enables a more accurate measurement and customized measurement requests. Shaking time and shaking speed can be set according to operator’s wishes.
- Abundant information – operator, product name, batch number and sample number can be edited and saved within the system and the data exported.
- 2 formulas – for alcoholic drinks and soft drinks, 2 different CO2 calculating formulas could be selected as per demand.
- Threshold display – results that are higher and lower than the preset standard will be displayed.
- SPC connected is available.
- Easy to clean any leftover liquids in the shaking system.
- Power supply: 230V/50Hz
- Sample range: up to 120mm in diameter / up to 360mm in height.
- CO2 measuring range: 0 – 9.99 g/L.
- Temperature measuring range: -10 to 60 °C
- Pressure measuring range: 0 – 6 bar.
- Accuracy: ±0.01 g/L (CO2), ±0.1 °C (temperature), ±0.01 bar (pressure).
- CO2 content units: “g/L”, “Volume”, “Weight%” and “P20[kg/cm2]”.
- Temperature units: °F and °C
- Languages: English / French / Spanish / Chinese.
- Overall size (L x W x H): 104x54x106 cm.
- Net weight: 100 kg.
- Insert for different sizes of bottle
- Calibration pack