ANSS - Antinoise Seaming Cutting Saw
For quietly preparing aluminum cans for seam inspection
The Antinoise Seaming Cutting Saw (ANSS) is a saw made with a noise resistant design and double blade for double seaming inspections. It has been specifically designed for both 2-pcs cans and 3-pcs cans (65 mm diameter or less).
It can apply a speed of 1450 rev/min which enables the use of this saw on very simple cutting surfaces.
With ANSS a clear seam section will be obtained, which is a crucial part of reliable double seam inspection.
• Sample range: 2-pcs and 3-pcs can with diameter up to 65 mm
• Blade dimension: 80 x 22 x 0.5 mm (160 teeth)
• Motor speed: approx. 1450 rev/min
• Working voltage: 220 V (others by request)
• Dimension: 390 (L) x 240 (W) x 200 (H) mm
• Net weight: 15 kg
• Additional handle for different can sizes