HWBC-2 Hot Wire Bottle Cutter
Ventilated-exhaust device for cutting PET bottles into sections for weight analysis
AT2E’s popular and innovative HWBC-2 Hot Wire Bottle Cutter is an automatic, cost-effective plastic bottle cutter machine that allows for replicable section weight analysis. Heated wires cleanly cut through PET bottles to ensure the sections are exactly the same size as the previous test.
A precise and repeatable cut is necessary for the proper analysis of the bottles’ different sections.
Wire temperature and cutting speed can be customized by the user for greater flexibility. The wires and supports can be moved around making possible a cut as thin as 25 mm (0.98 in).
With a built-in exhaust fan and safety door design, the noxious gasses can be directed away from the operator during/after cutting.
A PET bottle can be cut up to 5 predetermined sections under a steady force. Precisely trimmed section planes can then be checked to ensure that they conform to the exact specified weight.
For precision, safety, and efficiency when cutting bottles, the HWBC-2 is the smart go-to solution.
• Automatic and accurate cutting process offers a very easy mode of operation
• Heating power / Standby power / Cutting speed / Return speed of wire and Cutting delay are adjustable
• Energy-saving design
• Durable stainless steel design
• Touchscreen offers easy and user-friendly operation
• Up to 5 sections cut and suitable for up to 2 L bottle
• Safety door and exhaust fan design which exhausts gases away from the operator
• Excellent repeatability
• Adjustable supports for bottles during the cutting process
• Graduated rulers allow accurate positioning of wires
• Sample range: Maximum height 360 mm / 14.17 in
Maximum diameter 110 mm / 4.33 in
• Smallest possible cut width:
25 mm / 0.98 in
• Mains supply: specify when ordering
• Overall size: 500 (L) x 580 (W) x 600 (H) mm
• Net weight: 35 KG / 77 lbs
• Bottle Mouth Support (built to spec.)
• Universal bottle mouth support (coming Q1 2017)
• Extra set of wires